Kyary pamyu pamyu pv’s
Really cool ideas on the common rooms.
Peach iced tea by No.2 Pencil
- 12 regular sized tea bags
- Fresh, filtered water
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 11.5 oz can of peach nectar – found in juice aisle
- 1 lemon
- 4 fresh peachesInstructions
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Let tea steep for about 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add sugar to hot water, stir until dissolved.
- Add baking soda and peach nectar and stir.
- Pour tea mixture into large pitcher and stir in 10 cups of ice water.
- Stir in 1-2 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Add sliced, fresh peaches and serve over ice.
- Makes one gallon of peach iced tea.
First, people say how so many actresses in Hollywood look anorexic, and now they are criticizing me for looking normal.